We are proud to be the official media partners of the 6th annual Caribbean Alliance Insurance Stuff the Bus initiative!
Children across the Cayman Islands need your help! The impact of Covid has forced many families to make difficult decisions each day. Some families have to decide between putting food on the table or keeping their utilities active. Now, they are faced with the burden of school supplies!
- Here’s how you can help:
- Between now and the 21st of August, you can pick up supplies and donate at any of our drop off locations: Caribbean Alliance Insurance, Cost U Less, Lee’s Office Products, Cayman Water, Kirk Office Supply, or DMS Broadcasting.
- Visit stuffthebus.ky and click on how to donate to see our upcoming events, where you can buy and donate supplies from our store partners. You can also visit their Facebook page @Stuffthebuscayman.
- Start an internal supply drive at your office and drop off to Caribbean Alliance Insurance or DMS Broadcasting. No item is too big or small. Kids between the ages of 6 to 16 need backpacks, notebooks, composition books, crayons, pens, pencils, calculators, lunch kits and more.
- Be listening to learn more about our big Stuff the Bus Events coming up soon.
- Since 2015, Stuff the Bus has collected over 54,000 school supply items. All donations will go directly to children through The Department of Education, The Department of Children and Families, The Family Resource Centre, The Crisis Centre and The Boys and Girls Homes!