BLAKE & ERIN SHOW – SUBWAY SPONSORSHIP
****************** One Live Read per HOUR – SUBWAY SPONSORSHIP *****************
“BLAKE & ERIN BROUGHT TO YOU BY SUBWAY, EAT FRESH…. (ADD COPY FROM BELOW ONCE PER HOUR)”
- Serve up some flavor! From parties to meetings, you can always cater with Subway.
- Order how you want, where you want. Getting Subway has never been easier! Order pickup and delivery on both Let’s Eat and Bento apps.
- The protein-packed Subway Signature wraps come in bold, flavorful choices—all featuring double the meat of an average 6-inch sub, plus a unique combination of veggies, cheese and sauces.
- Now you can build your better breakfast. Subway Breakfast subs are under 200 calories.
- Feeling for something sweet? or salty? Subway sides got you covered. Pair your sub and drink with cookies, or chips, or waffle fries, or hash browns!
- Choose good carbs, not no carbs. Good carbs are essential for fueling our bodies. Whole grains are your best option; sweet potato and brown rice are also good choices.
- Pay attention to your proteins. Fish, Poultry, nuts and legumes are your best choices.
- Kick the sugary drink habit! Water, Water, Water….drink at least 8 – 8 ounce glasses per day.
- Choose healthy fats like fatty fish, nuts, avocado and olive oil. Avoid food with trans fat and limit foods with saturated fat.
- Choose a fiber filled diet, rich in whole grains, vegetables and fruits.
- Eat more vegetables and fruit. Half of your plate should be filled with veggies and fruit. The other half split between a healthy protein and whole grains.
- Calcium is important.
- Eat less salt. No more than 6 grams a day for adults!
- Do not skip breakfast! A healthy breakfast high in fiber and low in fat, will kickstart your day!
Offer 8 Subs with 6 grams of fat or less
Pizza’s are available
Offer Gluten Free options
They offer great breakfast sandwiches
Start Date: Monday, November 21, 2022
End Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2024